- Welding of low alloy steel,
- Welding of high-alloy steel including,
- austenitic stainless steel type,
- Welding of copper-nickel alloys (CuNi),
- Welding of stainless chromium-molybdenum alloys (HM),
- Development of welding procedure qualification report (WPQR),
- Preparation of welding procedure specification (WPS),
- Making NDT: VT, PT, PMI (chemical composition test), ferrite content, residual oxygen content.
Experienced engineers and welding engineers with IWE and IWI-C qualifications, as well as inspectors from inspection units such as UDT supervise the correct execution of the welding work.
Our offer also includes:
- preparation of welding procedure specification (WPS) according to PN-EN 15609 or ASME IX,
- development of welding technology qualification report (WPQR) of low-alloy and high-alloy steels, aluminium and its alloys, nickel and nickel alloys according to PN-EN 15614 or ASME IX.